Sunday, May 18, 2014

 

Welcome to the New Chaos Manor South


Or is that Chaos Manor West? Believe it or no, muchachos, Miss Dorothy and I have moved out of the Old Manse to new digs in a western suburb of the Swamp. However, as I said a while back, "Chaos Manor South isn't just a place; it's a state of mind." That being the case, "Chaos Manor South" it shall remain. As you can imagine, I've been far too busy to write a real blog this week--moving decades of stuff is hell, even with the help of the vaunted Two Men and a Truck (they had to send a third guy for our stuff). I hope to be back on track next Sunday morning--assuming the cotton picking phone company figures out how to turn on our DSL. Till then, I thought you might like to see a few pictures of the new Old Manse...


Moving Day...



















Our destination...















His new home...















Home is where the hearth is...















Sir Willie's book was the first one on the shelf
(followed by Herald - Bobroff)...






















My pretty new Edge 800, Mrs Emma Peel,
and her VX mount live inside in
Unk's office...










































Next Time:  More My Favorite Fuzzies...

Comments:
Are those shower caps on the reflector? Ha ha, I do that too!
 
Stress to the max, moving. Linda and I moved from L.A. to Oregon in 92. Never moving again. We brought horses, and the entire business. 1000 miles, aged about 15 years that week. Great looking place you have there. Best to Dorothy and you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


stats counter Website Hit Counters